congrats grad

I've only been back a couple weeks, but I've already looked back on my blog several times to remind myself of some of the memories I made while abroad. I am so happy that decided to (and managed to) blog every day of my trip, so that I could always look back on it and not worry about forgetting things. I love it so much that I decided to continue blogging every once in awhile as a way of keeping an online diary/scrapbook of my life. I just like the idea of having an online documentation that I can never lose. Simply a way of remembering all of the wonderful and exciting (and maybe not so wonderful and exciting) things that come my way as I dip my feet into life as a young adult. So here's to the beginning of a new chapter of my blog with new photos and memories that I can look back on in the future. 

Without further ado, here is my first, not travel-related post.



This last week was a crazy one. I nannied all week and it was Paige's high-school graduation weekend. So we had lot of last minute party preparations to do, along with all of our family coming to town. It was hectic, but it was a great. 

On Saturday afternoon, Paige had her graduation party with 3 of her closest friends at my grandparents house. (It's kind of a tradition to have it there after Hannah and I both did.) It's seriously the most perfect house with the most perfect setting. 

The perfect setting and view for a party
Paige's cute table
Her senior pictures
Cards & flowers fresh picked!
Her favorite candy
Her "guestbook"

So many people - family, friends, and even some randoms - stopped by to congratulate the cute graduates and take advantage of the free food. I stole the 4 of them away for a few photos. How adorable are they??

THEY DID IT!
Cute girls
Party balloons
Smilin'
Aren't they presh?


Since my dad's side of the family is rarely all together - we made sure to document the rare occurrence! What a good looking bunch, am I right? 

Pesickas
Grandkids - minus Nealy - plus two uncles
The fam


Even some of my best friends came to celebrate with us! They really are the greatest. 

4/5


On Sunday, the commencement ceremony was held at the Cathedral. Paige is officially a high-school graduate! YAY!

Cutest grad around
Saying "deuces" to high school 
Again


She really was the cutest graduate around. 

Side-note: For a graduation gift, my parents and I decided to surprise Paige with floor tickets for a One Direction concert this fall. Paige and I are both a tinyyyy bit infatuated with 1D/Harry Styles and I've hardly been able to keep it a secret for the past week. We're both freaking out we can hardly wait.

COMMENCE SUMMER 2K14.


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.