hannah's bridal shower

My older sister, Hannah, got married this summer, so our summer has been FILLED with wedding planning and prepping. It's stressful - yes, but it's just so exciting that it doesn't even matter! Paige and I were in charge of the bridal shower. Neither of us had really planned any parties/events before, so we had so much fun with it. It was supposed to be outside, but due to weather we had to move inside, which was a bit of a bummer, but it still looked great and everyone had a lovely time. Here are a few photos from the shower! (I, uh, temporarily misplaced the memory card with the rest of the photos on it....)



Heck yes, I found some more! Here's a little countdown sign I made for Hannah.



So my grandma has this gorgeous ruby ring that my sister has always coveted and my grandma surprised Hannah and gave it to her.













You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.