Swiss Bliss

day 25  //  interlaken


Ahh another spectacular day in Switzerland. I got to sleep in a bit before getting up to shower and get ready. We grabbed breakfast/lunch at a nearby cafe that had bagels. wraps, smoothies, etc. I ordered a pineapple smoothie, assuming it would just be pineapple flavored syrup or pre-made, packaged smoothie mix, but nope. The guy went in the back, grabbed a full pineapple, and cut it up right in front of me and made a smoothie out of it. I was shocked and the smoothie was delicious. I also got an avocado and brie wrap that was super yummy. Then a few of us simply explored. We walked a ways and ended up taking the bus to the other lake on the other side of town and it was so beautiful. I took lots of pictures but again, they're on my camera and I don't have my laptop so I can't upload them yet, but you'll see on Monday! So gorgeous though. Then we took the bus back home, we actually missed our stop and had to walk a long ways home because we didn't know you had to press the stop button when you wanted to stop.. (Who knew?) I got a Swiss Army knife today too, got my name engraved on it and everything! When we got back I took a mini nap before I had to freshen up for dinner. We made a reservation at our hostel for fondue dinner at 7. When in Switzerland right? We got normal cheese fondue and curry cheese fondue and I was a huge fan of the latter (of both actually, but mainly the latter). Then we hung out and played some games before heading downstairs to the "Metro Bar" where there was an apparently pretty well known Swiss DJ. We hung out there for awhile before heading back to our beds to rest up for a big day of canyon jumping tomorrow!! We have to check out at 10... Then jump at 1... Then take another 7 hour bus ride at 4… 




Swiss flag was posing for me 






I left my heart in Interlaken



Caught a paraglider!

Swiss Bliss
Swiss fondue!


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. What a gorgeous place! Wonderful pictures....love, mom

    ReplyDelete

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.