Sick on St. Patty's

day 62  //  florence  


Well today didn't have the best of starts. My stomach woke me up at 5 AM and I barely made it to the bathroom before throwing up a few times. (Sorry if that's too much info.) I don't know if I'm actually sick or if I ate something funny but I just did not feel good at all. I was in bed sleeping all day until I decided I would try and get up for class at 2:30. We can only have a certain number of absences and I didn't want to waste one if I didn't need to. I made it through class but couldn't do another so I went back home before my second class. I was kind of mad I had to use an absence but I guess I didn't really have a choice. Eventually I went to the store to get some crackers, a banana, an apple, and some sprite to smooth my stomach and satisfy my hunger since I hadn't eaten anything all day. Heidi had to come over and use my wifi for a Skype interview she had to do (my wifi works better than hers), but other than that I was alone in bed for the rest of the night crossing my fingers it is just a 24 hour bug. I realllllly don't want to be sick this week because MY MOM COMES IN TWO DAYS. I'm just a little excited if you can't tell. A little. I did do one thing productive today though, I got all my weekend blog posts and photos up so go check out Thursday through Sunday's posts! I almost felt bad posting so many pictures but there were just too many good ones I couldn't resist. 

PS - Happy St. Patty's day!! 


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.