Hidden Gem

day 90  //  florence  


I was pretty exhausted from yesterday so I slept in a bit today before showering and all that jazz. Then I went out to run some errands and just explore a little. Hannah wants me to bring her back a leather bag, so I walked around the area where I live going in and out of every little shop. I walk by all these shops everyday but never have a reason to go in, so it was cool finding some hidden gem stuff I didn't know was there. Speaking of hidden gems, I came across this cafe called JT Caffé that I always walked right by, not thinking anything of it, that is literally 30 seconds from my apartment. I could not believe my eyes when I saw that this cafe/restaurant was deceivingly large with a ton of awesome seating and furniture. It's super modern and unlike any cafe I've been to in Florence yet. The music was upbeat and happy and the atmosphere was just awesome. I wasn't even hungry, but I just had to sit down and soak it all in. The lady suggested I try a croissant sandwich, she said they're the best, so naturally I had to oblige. I also got an orange juice. Boy will I miss ordering an orange juice and automatically getting a fresh squeezed blood orange cup of goodness. Seriously there is nothing like it. As I sat there, I texted Heidi and informed her of my discovery, so she hurried over to join me. We hung out there until we had to go to class. I only had one class today, so it wasn't bad. After class I went to Conad with Lauren to grab some dinner, then headed home to work on some homework and a photography presentation I have to give tomorrow morning. I can't wait to explore the area around me more and find more hidden gem places like today. I have a feeling I'll be returning to the one I found today though.


How cute?
Loving using my GoPro
Croissant and fresh-squeezed blood orange juice
Hidden gems 4 lyfe
JT Caffé


Gelato on the Ponte Vecchio

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.