Mercato

day 91  //  florence  



ELLO. So every Tuesday morning Mercato della Cascine (aka the market at my favorite new park) is open. I chose to photograph the market for my final photography project so I went this morning with my big camera to get some pictures of the market and the people there for my project. I walked around, tried some Florentine delicacies at the little food stands, and snapped away on my camera. I was there for a couple hours before I had to head back in order to make it to class on time. In class we had to give a little presentation that was super easy, then our professor took us to this nearby photo gallery. After class I meandered around before grabbing some dinner and heading back to my apartment. I spent the night going through, choosing, and editing my photos from today for my final project and memorizing my Italian presentation about food tomorrow (that I have to read out loud... in Italian...). Not a very eventful day, but I loved going to the market this morning. Supposedly it's the largest and cheapest market in all of Florence. They even sell like bras and underwear there, which is just weird to me, but whatever. 


Smokin' cigs & sellin' veggies
fruit 4 dayz
"Here ya go lady"
"Thank you kind sir"
Come one, come all
Bring your bike
People at the market
"That'll be 2 euros"
"Oh yeah I could so rock this"
Natural model
A whole pig?! Oh boy!
Shoppin' till they droppin'
Market peeps
"This one's nice"
"Daddy I want this fishy"
All the old ladies checkin' out the flowers
Ladies love flowers
Greens
Digging through piles
"Here you go sir"
People of the market
Flowers
Picking out flowers for his lady
Fabrics
More market people
And again
And again...
And AGAIN
Market from the outside
Baggin' 'em up

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.