School's Out for the Summer

day 112  //  florence


I had my last final this afternoon, so after I woke up and got some breakfast, I spent all morning studying cause today's was my hardest one and I was kinda freaking out about it. But good news... I SURVIVED. And now school is officially out for the summer!!!!! (Never really felt like I was in school this semester, but I'm definitely not complaining.) After my test I ran home to get ready. I had to do a little last minute shopping errands, so I did that, then I met my friends on one of the bridges because we planned to head up to Piazzale Michelangelo one last time to watch the sunset. We sat up on the steps with wine and cookies and looked over our city for the last time. After awhile we headed back down and went to aperativo at Golden View Open Bar, which is the one we always go to because it's close by and on the meal-card-plan. We enjoyed some tasty appetizers before we headed to Salamanca for a little last night out fiesta. It was Mexican night (no, not every night is Mexican night at Salamanca), so there was a band playing Mexican music and a bunch of people Salsa dancing and stuff. Since they take our meal cards there too and we all are trying to get rid of all of our excess cards, we ordered lots of food and drinks there. Had to say goodbye to Ponty and Alyssa tonight because they leave tomorrow morning... I'm so not ready for all these goodbyes. Eventually we decided to go home and Lex, Heidi, and I decided to hit up the secret bakery one last time. (It was as delicious as ever if you were wondering.) 

My class schedule (for memory purposes)
Little fruit tart
Wine and Piazzale Michelangelo
Gonna miss my city
Again
iPad inception
Last time watching the Florence sunset
Heidi 
Ponty
FLO
FLO
FLO
Check out the clouds
FLO
Last Duomo pic
FLO
With Lil Heid at PM
Part of the crew
Heidi again
Late night kebab run
Again


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.