summer in photos

I'm playing catch-up here and sharing farrrrr too many photos from my summer. Enjoy :)

I LOVEEEE ME SOME ACAI



Yummy lunch in Spearfish - that's a POG smoothie!!!!

Getting ready for the wedding!

I'm (still) trying to teach myself guitar - it's not really working...
She's great.
MISSY

My wedding "plus-ones"
Dar.
Sam.

4th of July - Cruising to SandCreek with the top down :)

PURPLE PIE PLACE
Game #1 - Fourth row right behind the plate/dugout!

Game #2 - Front row!!!

A little watercolor portrait that Paige and I did for my grandpa's birthday. 

Another watercolor Paige and I did - (The before & afters are below)


Best package to come home to.

Sweet delivery.

workspace


Stonewalls with friends.



Little old me.


I knowwww you all wanted to see more (right?), but that's all for now folks.
Check ya lataaaaaa.


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.