catch-up

It's been a hot minute since I last blogged and boy is there a lot we have to catch up on. I'm just gonna hop right into bombarding you with photos. Enjoy.






Found this old film photo of my grandpa waterskiing in Hawaii.

Did a fun little shoot with a local photographer and her gorgeous daughter.
To see more, go to my WORK tab.





SQUASH GOALS (get it???)












1989 Tour was UNREAL


Been WAY too into snapchat lately....







Another old film shot of the house my mom grew up in on West Blvd.
Ironically, it's now the house of the family that I nanny for.






Halloween smoothie bowl LOL







Sorry - these photos are SO unorganized.


Hannah chopped her hair!!






Major catch-up Pt. 2 coming soon. (Like in 5 minutes.)

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.