I Drink Coffee?

day 7  //  florence


After actually falling asleep in class (not exaggerating either), I decided maybe I should get a espresso shot or two.  As many of you know, I am not a coffee drinker at all, but desperate times call for desperate measures. And considering how much more awake I felt afterwards, this coffee thing might have to become a daily occurrence. We shall see. After class we went to the school offices and signed up for all the extra activities they had available - wine tastings, day trip excursions, soccer games, cooking classes, etc.  I'm so excited for all of these and so thankful my program offers me all these awesome opportunities.  We also received our housing contract (we move in TOMORROW!!), our museum card that allows us to get into to several museums around Florence, and our meal vouchers which are part of our tuition and can be used at several restaurants around Florence.  Our program is the only program that offers this sort of meal plan and it is said to be one of the best parts of the experience.  I STILL HAVE NO MONEY, the card thing is getting so frustrating and I keep having to borrow money.  I hope we get it figured out soon -  fingers crossed. Tonight we had dinner at a cool restaurant in central Florence - one of the main courses was pesto ravioli.  It was definitely my favorite meal so far.


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.