MONEY

day 8  //  florence


Guys, I got coffee again today - two of them.  I don't even like it but it is an absolutely necessity in order to stay awake in class.  After class we grabbed lunch and then tried to find a place where I could get the money my mom wired me - it was a production and I had to call my mom while she was sleeping but guys… I NOW HAVE MONEY. It's a miracle. What a relief!  Then we went back and checked out of our hotel and our program had taxis waiting to take us to our apartments all over town.  I don't know how I got so lucky but my apartment is absolutely amazing - I'm obsessed.  It's spacious, yet quaint with high ceilings, wood floors, and pattern tiles.  It's white all over which reminds of Greece. Oh and did I mention I have my own room and my own bathroom? Yeah, I definitely lucked out on this one.  I'll have pictures up soon. Then we ate dinner and went to the grocery store for some basic necessities. I learned that you have to weigh your produce before you check-out (kind of like at a deli) otherwise they take your fruit at the register and you don't get it. Also, I learned to double check the label on your bottle of water before buying or you'll end up with 2 unwanted liters of sparkling water. Oh well, lessons learned. After the market, I returned to my apartment to study for my midterm. Yes, midterm. We started class on Monday and already have our midterm - I guess that's what happens when you stuff a 3 credit class into 2 weeks. Then it was time for my first night in my new apartment.  I underestimate how much I love alone time.  After being with people constantly for the past week, it was so nice to be able to have some relaxing time to myself - it's like my secret little getaway and I just love it so much.

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.