Shopping Day

day 9  //  florence  


So I thought I set my alarm for 7:30 before my 9 AM class this morning but I woke up to it going off at 8:30 which meant no make-up and hair in a bun for class today! (It was bound to happen sometime, and I'm sure this will be one of many.) We took our test which I thought went pretty well considering our teacher gave us most of the answers the day before, but hey - I'm not complaining.  During break I got a cappuccino, I have a feeling this coffee thing isn't going to end anytime soon… I might just be addicted when I return home. Then after class we grabbed lunch at Gusta Pizza aka THE BEST PIZZA YOU WILL EVER EAT IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.  I kid you not, this stuff is unreal. Then we did some shopping for other stuff we needed like towels, notebooks, pens, and my super awesome Italian phone that looks scarily similar to one of those eyeshadow phones I used to get from Claires.  Then I came home early and got to bed because I was sooo exhausted. I feel like the people here just never sleep, I don't know how they function!


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.