Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy

day 45  //  florence


Being sick is no fun. Except for when you get to watch old Disney movies all day. So that's exactly what I did. After waking up and laying (lying? I never can get this one right) in bed for a bit, I went outside and walked around a little before hitting up the fruit stand. I decided I wanted to make a big fruit salad so I got a mango, apple, orange, and banana. I came back to my apartment and cut everything up and put it into and big bowl and ate the whole thing. It was so pretty and so delicious. See for yourself. 

Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy

Then because I was still not feeling so well, I literally laid in bed all day and watched old Disney movies like Smart House and Life Size. It was great. Then for dinner all of my roommates decided we would stay in and cook dinner, so we made pasta with chicken and tomatoes. One of my roommates loves cooking, so she knew what to do. It was delicious. Then we made a quick gelato run :) Then I crawled back into bed for the night. I've had a pretty lame week with majority of my time spent in bed, but my body needed it badly. I have lots of stuff on my to-do list for tomorrow so let's hope I'm feeling better! 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.