Back in Bed

day 46  //  florence


Today was similar to yesterday unfortunately. After I woke up, I went out and grabbed some lunch (I say lunch because I woke up at like 11:30…). Then I came back to my apartment where I did some laundry and cleaned my room and my bathroom. They needed it bad and I was waiting for this weekend to do it. So I got most of that done which was a relief. Then I still did not feel very good so I stayed in bed editing some more senior pictures that I needed to edit and watched a couple movies. Luckily I am not as sick as one of my friends here who spent most of her day in the hospital. She has "inflammation and an viral infection in her esophagus" or something along those lines. She was throwing up a lot so they were giving her fluids and meds through an IV because she was getting really dehydrated. She is okay and resting back at her apartment now, but it definitely makes me feel better about my sinus infection and whatever else I have. I'm getting pretty bored though. Before this trip I could lay in bed for hours and entertain myself easily, but since I've been so busy here all the time, it's harder to entertain myself for extended periods of time. But I know that I will not get many weekends like this, so I am enjoying it. Eventually I went back out to grab some dinner, but soon returned to my bed for the rest of night.  

PS - Happy birthday to my favorite older sister!! 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.