Sometimes I'm Productive

day 42  //  florence


What a productive morning I had today! I woke up suuuuper early (8:30 - HA) and went straight to the school library. (Who am I?) I needed to find some sources for a research paper outline that is due on Wednesday. I'm doing it on the significance/evolution of coffee/espresso in Italy. So I went there and one of the office ladies helped me find a few books on the topic. Then I got a new set of meal vouchers (we get them one month at a time) and signed up for some more activities including another cooking class, a pastry class, and a weekend excursion to somewhere (I forgot the name of the town) in the rolling hills of Tuscany for an olive oil tasting! Then I returned to my apartment for a little mini-photoshoot. The office ladies had asked me few days earlier if they could come to my apartment and take a few pictures of my roommates and me for next year's brochure, so we posed on our living room couches for them! Then Heidi and I went to Caffè Giacosa - it's an adorable coffee/lunch place in the back of the Roberto Cavalli store. I needed some photos of coffee and coffee related stuff for a photography project so Heidi went with me to be my hand model. (See photos below.)




Then I went home to upload and edit the above pictures since they were due today in class. (Procrastination at it's finest.) I had some spare time before class so I got caught up on The Bachelor! Then I went to class and presented my photos. After class I went to the ATM, went to the store for a few little things, and grabbed some dinner before coming home to conquer my to-do list. I have a constant to-do list here. Just when I think I've crossed everything off, I think of 4 more things I have to do. Welcome to real life I guess, right? 

PS - Currently working on uploading my photos from Rome to look back on those posts - they should be up tonight!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.