Under the Tuscan Sun

day 36  //  florence


BREAKING NEWS. TESSA FINALLY WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD HER PHOTOS FROM THE WEEKEND AND THEY ARE NOW UP FOR YOU TO VIEW ON HER POST TITLED, "JOHN LENNON WALL". 

It's true. It happened. Go check them out. 


Now for today… Well I was up until 5 AM trying to figure out the stuff on my computer. It was really frustrating me that I couldn't upload my pictures and I lost track of time… Oops. So I slept in until noon, got ready, grabbed some lunch, and went to class. Today in Made in Italy we watched the movie, "Under the Tuscan Sun". Ever since I knew I was going to Florence I wanted to watch it, but I never got around to it, so how convenient that I get to watch it in class? Too convenient. Class is sooooo rough ;) We actually watched it so that we could recognize the stereotypes of Tuscany portrayed throughout the movie. I enjoyed the movie a lot actually and it was so cool to see things in the movie that I've seen here in Italy. Then after Italian class I went home for a bit before meeting Heidi for dinner at our favorite cafe so that we could get our favorite salads. We sat around eating and talking for like 3 hours. We didn't even realize how long we had been there. I swear we could talk for days. (We mostly talk about food - not even exaggerating, probably 75% of our conversations have to do with food - we share an obsession.) Then we went back to apartment #2 where we just hung out, listened to music, and did some blogging/photo editing. Then I headed back home to my apartment to catch up on sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow morning to pack for Rome - we leave at 8:30 AM!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.