Class Outing

day 58  //  florence


Officially over the hill today, can you believe it?? I had early morning photography class today, but we got to go out on the town with our teacher so it was a good class! First he took us to this spa that smelt so stinking good. The walls were covered top to bottom with perfumes, oils, and stuff of the sort which made for some pretty cool pictures. Then we went to the leather school which is a school where they learn all about leather and make all sorts of leather products. After that we went to this art studio where they made these intricate scenes and portraits from like shavings and chunks of weird material. I can't remember what exactly it was but you'll see kind of what I'm talking about in the photos. Then we went to Sant' Ambrogio market, which is an mostly outdoor market of food, clothes, fruits and veggies, souvenirs  and anything else you could possibly think of. It was so cool and I think I'm going to take my mom there when she's here! (Get excited, Mom.) Then we went to this cute little cafe for a little coffee break. (Please remember that this is all while I'm still in class.) We sat and relaxed there for awhile before going to our last stop, which was my professors work place. It was this adorable little studio with an even more adorable outdoor seating area. We sat outside to look at some of our professor's photo books and one of the guys working there brought us water, coffee, and some little pastry treats. Not too shabby of a class if you ask me. Then I headed home to nap and relax a bit before afternoon class. After class I got some dinner and ran some errands before heading back to pack for tomorrow's venture to Venice! I'm so excited - can't wait to be on the water and ride in a gondola and yes, I'm just really excited.

(Sorry these are out of order!)





Handmade bags at the Leather School

Going to work at the Leather School






I like cool doors










Cutest cafe

At the market!



At the Spa















You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.