Her

day 51  //  florence


I had 9 AM photography class this morning and I found out at 8:45 AM that I had to give a presentation in it… No worries though, it wasn't hard, so I made it quickly and pulled it off just fine, but it was way too close for comfort. After class I was just exhausted so I went back up to my apartment to relax for a bit. I started watching the movie "Her". If you don't know the story line it's basically about a guy who falls in love with his computer. Well halfway through I realized I how shamefully similar my current state was to the story line by watching movies on my computer instead of being outside in the real world, so I quickly shut it off and went outside. (Hahaha I debated sharing this in my post, but I'm sure I'll look back and appreciate that I did) It actually ended up being the best thing because I just explored the area around where I live and went into some of the stores I always passed by but never had time to go in and I had a fabulous lunch and it was just awesome. I did that for a few hours before I had to go to back for Italian class. After class I went over to apartment #2 and hung out for a bit. A few of them were dressing up and going out, so I did some of their hair and stuff (surprising… I know). Then I came home to eat some dinner. I actually ended up watching the rest of "Her" that I didn't finish earlier. Don't worry guys, even though it might've scared me for a second, I'm definitely not falling in love with my computer… I think…… 


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.