Pancakes & Prom

day 52  //  florence


I had absolutely nothing on my agenda for today and a bunch of my friends were gone for the day at a field trip for their fashion class so it solo day for me! As soon as I got up I went out to explore. I didn't really have any plans or any direction, I just wanted to roam around leisurely. I went into a few stores, didn't but anything, but just looked around. I walked by this bakery that had a line out the door so I assumed it must be something special so I went ahead and waited in line. When they asked me what I wanted I just pointed to something random that looked good. And it was. Then I walked around a bit longer until it was time for lunch. I found this cute little place and decided to try it. THEY HAD OMELETS. I got a spinach and cheese omelette and it was sooo good. Then I roamed my way back home where I relaxed for a bit. After awhile I figured since I had nothing else to do, I'd venture out again and find someplace to get dinner. I had heard about this place called The Diner where they serve American food, and I was so excited when I stumbled upon it! I may or may not have gotten chocolate chip pancakes for dinner........(Cut me some slack I couldn't have meat today so I basically didn't have another option.) And they had smoothies!! Oh how I've missed these foods from home.
Blueberry Banana
Yummyyyyy

Paige's prom was today so I had to be at my apartment at 6:30 so that I could FaceTime her and walk her through her getting ready process. I always do her hair and makeup, so with me not there she was basically helpless. (Just kidding... Kind of) Oh how I wish I could've be there in person, but we made it work! All week we've been texting and calling constantly trying to pick the perfect earrings, nail polish color, etc. Look how adorable she looked. I trained her well ;)
How cute is she??
Paige and her date!

PS - I cannot articulate to you my love for my favorite gelato place that I told you guys about. Today I went and got "honey camomile almond milk" and banana. I can't describe how amazing all of their flavors are. I've had a lot of gelato since I've been here and there is decent gelato and good gelato and great gelato and really great gelato but this is on a whole different wave length. It. Is. Heaven. The fact that it's only a 30 second walk away is probably not a good thing.



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.