Out & About

day 53  //  florence


Another day of no plans, I could hardly believe it! After sleeping in a little I went out for a run. I went a way I've never gone before just so that I could see some new things! I ended my run at LoveLife (the salad and juice place I've mentioned before) just in time for lunch. I had a salad and a smoothie and it was delectable. 
Lovin' life at LoveLife
Then I ran a little more and eventually headed back to my apartment! I had a lot of laundry to do, had to change my sheets, dust, clean my bathroom so I did all of that and I felt so refreshed! I relaxed for a little bit before heading out to run some errands and get a few things at the store. On my way home I stopped for dinner at a little place I hadn't tried yet near my apartment. Then I headed back home to finish laundry and boring stuff like that. ;) Not a very eventful day, but I was out and about for most of it and got to see some new parts of Florence plus I got a ton of stuff done at my apartment so it was a good day!

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.