Piazzale Michelangelo

day 50  //  florence


Happy Ash Wednesday! Can you believe I've been here FIFTY DAYS?? That's nuts. Anyways, this morning I went for a run to the Piazzale Michelangelo. It's not too far from where I live, so it was just the perfect run! Once you get there you go up all these steps and you end up on this big upper level area with a bunch of little food and souvenir stands and you can look out and see this awesome view of Florence all around you. 

I love my city.

I will definitely be doing this more often. It's so pretty. I just stood up there looking out at the beautiful city for awhile. Then I ran back. I hit up the fruit stand on my way home too. Today I had some extra money on my voucher so I used it up by getting some of the fresh banana chips they have there and holy cow they are the best banana chips in the world. I might have a new addiction. Then I did some other little workout things back at my apartment before showering and getting ready for the day! I had a little time to do some homework before class, so I took advantage of that. After class I went home for a tiny bit before going to dinner with some friends at this cool restaurant that does family-style dishes. First they brought out the bread… but not just any bread. It was literally like pizza crust. So. Good. We had lots of different appetizers, then three different kinds of pasta for the main dish! It was delicious. Then before I knew it the day was over and it was time for me to catch some z's before my morning class tomorrow!


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.