Shout-out to Social Media

day 49  //  florence


Happy Fat Tuesday! This morning when I woke up I got ready and went right out to grab some breakfast nearby. Then I came back with an eager determination to do two very important things: finish editing the senior photos I still needed to do and watch The Bachelor. And guess what? I did both. I even had some time to spare before class. HOORAY. Then I went to class and actually learned some useful things I didn't already know about photography and sharing photos, which was cool. So far that class has been pretty boring, because he has just been going over really, really basic stuff, so learning new information that I'll actually use all the time was cool. After class I went to the fruit stand and later made a little fruit salad to go with my dinner. I loveeeee fresh fruit. After dinner, a little homework, and some cleaning, it was movie time. Dallas Buyers Club was my flick of the night. Then it was off to bed.

Blogging has made me realize how sort of lame (if life in Italy could be lame) my life has been the past few days. It's probably just because I was sick all weekend and didn't travel anywhere which was a first, but after this weekend it will all pick up again and I am so excited! So many fun things ahead and I can't wait to share it all with you guys! As silly as it sounds, social media has really been what has kept me from being homesick. Because of it I can call and text you guys, show you guys the pictures I take, write to you everyday about what I'm up to, and even help Paige pick out every detail of her head-to-toe Prom outfit - all the way from Italy. That's pretty dang cool if you ask me. It makes the distance seem so much smaller. So shout-out to you, social media… you rock. 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.