Random Photos to Remember

Going through my phone I realized I had several photos that didn't make the blog for whatever reason at the time, but I want to remember them because they all have some sort of significance. So without further ado, behold the never before seen random iPhone photo library treasures.

**WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN. ONE PHOTO CONTAINS NUDITY. (Not mine)



Spotted: Lizzie and Paulo on the streets of Rome.

My fav pesto salad at my fav salad place 
One of my favorite dinners I've had -
Chicken and VEGGGIEEEZZZZ

Cheers to Starbucks overlooking Prague! 
These kind of things are everywhere.
I think I have it figured out.
Can you guess it?
The whole Bus2Alps group in Prague!

Lauren "helping" me skate
 (pulling me & doing all the work)

The moment I found out that you can get a gallon
of gelato TO-GO in a carton, as many flavors as you want,
at my all time favorite gelato place.

Forbidden Sistine Chapel picture

One of my first days in Florence!

The whole Bus2Alps crew again in Prague!

At Tony's in Roma - with Tony himself.

Best snack I've found so far -
Chocolate covered popcorn.

The line we waited in to ALMOST get into the St. Peter's.

At a church in Siena

A cute little mirror at our fav salad place

On the Spanish steps in Rome! (I'm hiding.)

Sunset over Tuscany

I was in the copy store and the young, good-looking
Italian man in front of me was getting things copied
from his "ALL FOR TESSA" folder. 

Maybe I put this in a post already? But one of my favorite meals from
LoveLife - cous cous and green juice.

5/7 of my roommates!

Sledding down the Swiss Alps

My fresh banana chip obsession.
The guy gave me an abnormally massive amount this
day so I had to take a picture.

I love eggs, whenever I can get an omelet I get one.

Self-explanatory.

Me being oh-so-euro.

Lil' Heid and me before sledding.
Sorry for the indecent exposure but I warned you.
I went to the restroom in a restaurant in Lucca and these were
the signs for "Mens" and "Womens".

One of my roommates falling into the Ponte Vecchio.




You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.