Blackberries

day 98  //  florence



Happy Tuesday! I was EXHAUSTED from yesterday so I slept in this morning. I got up to finish up my photography project due today and to get ready and have a bite to eat before class. Today I got blackberries for the first time at the fruit stand and they were deeeeelicious. I don't know why I haven't gotten them before today. Then I went to class, which was long and boring as usual. (Kidding, kind of.) After class I had to go to the office at school quick before going back to my apartment to put on my tennis shoes and go for a run. I ran to Piazzale Michelangelo today and it was just as lovely as usual. On my way back I grabbed some dinner and ran a couple other errands before heading back to my apartment for the night. I had to order Paige's graduation announcements and work on my final photography project, so that took up the rest of my night! 


Oh, and happy 20th birthday to my best friend Kalli!!!!

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.