Planes, Buses, and Automobiles

day 97  //  barcelona  //  girona  //  pisa  //  florence



Yiiiiikes today was an early one. I had to get up at 4:45 in order to get out of the hostel in time to run to the ATM and catch a cab to the bus station before my bus left at 6:30. I got there early, and good thing because it left about 15 minutes ahead of schedule. So the bus took me to the Girona Airport where I checked in, went through security, grabbed some breakfast, and boarded my 9:30 flight back to Pisa. I landed in Pisa around 10:50 where I then hopped on another bus that took me back to the Florence train station. And finally I had to take a cab from the train station back to my apartment. So I had a very full morning of traveling. When I got back, I unpacked, did some laundry, and uploaded and edited pictures from the weekend. Eventually I went to dinner and ran a couple errands, but I had to get back to work on my photography project for tomorrow. An afternoon in bed was just what I needed after a crazy morning. Only three days of class before Germany this weekend!

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.