Do you Vespa?

day 80  //  florence


Field trip day!! For my Made in Italy class we visited the Vespa Museum in Pisa today! After waking up at apartment #2, we quickly got ready and headed out for the train station. It was pouring rain so we opted to take a taxi. When we got there we had some spare time (we were supposed to meet at 9:30) so we grabbed some coffee and the McDonalds there. Our bus ended up being late so we waited outside for an hour in the rain with our professor until the bus came. (We had a mini shelter to block the rain so it wasn't all bad.) Then we rode 45 minutes to Pisa. When we got there we listened to this guy talk for 45 minutes which was pretty boring (it was solely for the kids in the European Business course so it had no relevance to me) and then we toured the museum for about 15 minutes before heading home. It was kind of a lame field trip I must say, but it was cool to see all the different models of Vespas. I took a few pictures on my phone to show you guys. (I was hoping we would get to ride one, but no luck.) Then we went back to Florence where Karley and I took a taxi back to apartment #2 where I grabbed my stuff before we stopped to get a panini for lunch. Then we headed our separate ways (me to my apartment) so that we could work on our papers and projects due next week. I worked on my paper for a few hours until I couldn't any longer. My paper is about the history & significance of coffee/espresso in Italy. It's super interesting to learn about actually which makes writing not seem so bad! Then it was off to bed again!


Pretty colors
Again
The brand
Vespa cars
More Vespas
Vespa planes
Signed by Salvador Dali
Pullin' out the big guns


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.