Sleepover

day 79  //  florence


Woke up early and had a bite to eat before hitting up 9 AM photography class this morning! We presented these projects which were photos we took that depicted differences between Italy and America. We ended up getting out a little early, which never happens. (Class was only 3 hours and 10 minutes instead of the usual 3 hours and 30 minutes....) Then I got a smoothie at the new juice place (not mango - I've just decided to steer clear of the mango there) and a salad from the grocery store for lunch. I discovered these new salads that are so good and handy. They have a little container of dressing inside that you release into the salad by pushing the bottom, then you shake the salad, then you open it and you have a perfectly dressed and mixed salad. I love it. Then I went back home to eat and relax until my next class. Lauren asked me to get to gelato with her before class so obviously I said I would. After class I worked out a little before showering and heading to apartment #2 for a sleepover. Most of the girls are out if town this weekend so I'm spending the night there so that Karley and I can go together to our field trip tomorrow morning! We watched "12 Years A Slave" before bed which I had already seen but Karley hadn't. And gosh darn it that movie is just as sad the second time around. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.