Super Big Smoothies & Writing Papers

day 81  //  florence


To be honest I don't even know how I'm writing this write now... In other words the majority of my day today was spent in my apartment writing my research paper. Let's start from the beginning though. So I woke up, had a bite to eat, then got ready. I had a couple errands I needed to run to I did those. I ran to H&M, Zara, and Sephora for a few little things I needed and on my way home I decided I would grab a smoothie. On my way to LoveLife, I stumbled across a different smoothie/juice place called Veggy. I just had to try it. I ordered some combination of fruit smoothie and since this was going to be my lunch, I decided to get the biggest size. Little did I know that the sizes there are normal, big, and super big. And the super big is just that - SUPER BIG. I tried taking a picture, but it doesn't do it justice. My hands are naturally really big so you can't really tell how actually massive the cup was. People were staring at it the whole walk home, I'm not even kidding. I couldn't even finish it (TESSA NOT FINISH A SMOOTHIE.. WHAT???), so I had to throw it away. Then I went home to work on my paper (the one on coffee). I worked on it literally all night, only stopping to eat a panini for dinner. I worked until I could not physically write or think any longer, and I still needed 500 more words. *Sigh* Oh well, I shall finish it tomorrow! 



Looking at this picture again, 
I realized it seriously does not do it justice at all.
This thing was massive. 
The lid was about the size of a CD. 

OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!!!! Can't believe that little nugget is 18 already. She leaves on Thursday for her mission trip in Jamaica! So jealous but so proud of her :) Love my little pork chop.


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.