Hola

day 93  //  florence  //  pisa  //  girona  //  barcelona



Woke up early today for photography class where we worked on choosing our final 20 favorite photos we've taken over the semester for our final portfolio. Then I returned to my room to finish packing for Barcelona. Brooke and I checked in online for the flight so I had go to school to print our boarding passes before grabbing a panini for lunch. Then I came back to my apartment to work on my photography project. Then Brooke came home from class and wanted to get lunch. I had already eaten but I decided to just go with her anyway just to get outside in the beautiful weather today. On our way to the place Brooke literally got hit by a car. I screamed. They were speeding through an alley way too close to the sidewalk and their rear view mirror hit Brooke's arm really hard and she now has a bruise. So that happened. Then we ran into Lauren (our other roommate) and sat on a bench in p-corner just so chill and soak up the sun. They we got a massive bag if banana chips that we demolished with a team effort. Then Brooke and I grabbed our bags and headed to Croissants where we met the rest of the girls to take a cab to the bus station. The bus ride seemed so long but it wasn't too bad in reality. Then we checked in and went through security at the Pisa airport. We had some chill time at the gate before we boarded and took off for Spain! Once we got there we had to take a bus into town. We were pretty bored at that point so we had a long game of "would you rather". Then we took a cab to our hostel. It's called St. Christopher's hostel and it's so awesome. We have prison beds basically but other than that it's cool. You'll see why in photos and videos. We're next door to Top Shop, and right across the street from Starbucks. Does it get better??? We're also by this big square with fountains and market stands and it's just so cute. I love it all so much already!!

Hannah & Paige - remember these from our Europe trip??
Hostel room 
My bed
Hostel bathrooms


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.