Prostitutes

Day 87  //  Florence


I had literally zero plans today so I slept in a little (a lot). Then I decided to go run to my newly found park. Instead of stopping where I usually do, I kept going further. The park goes down a long ways, it's probably a few miles long if not more. At one point it starts to look more like a forest than an actual park because there are so many trees. There are these little monument/memorial things scattered throughout and they placed them perfectly and cut the trees perfectly so that the sun shines down directly on the monuments and it just looks magical. I also found out today that this is where the choice prostitutes do their thing. I looked over to see an older, not so fit woman change from one skin-tight dress to another. That was a pretty sight. And I passed a group of four girls/women selling themselves along the side of the road and dressed accordingly. When I turned around and came back by them, the 4 had turned to 3, so one of them was, uh, busy. Then I went back to where the park starts and picked a sunny spot to relax and tan for a while. The park was a bit more lively today since it was Friday so there were friends playing catch, couples making out, colleagues having lunch, and of course you can't forget the old creepy men just watching it all. After a couple hours of pure sunny bliss I headed back home where I showered before going to pick up my stuff I got at the artisan workshop place with Karley, Kaitlyn, and two of Dakota's guy friends who are visiting. I picked up the bracelet I got and I love it so much. Then I went and hung out at Croissants for bit before going back to my apartment to get ready for dinner. A bunch of us went to aperativo at Golden View with Heidi's friend who is visiting and the two guys from earlier. We were there for a few hours just eating and chatting. The boys are studying in Spain this semester so they told us everything we have to do and see next weekend when we're there!!

I just love this place
Pyramids of Florence?
This would be the woman I saw in her bra and underwear
before she changed into this classy ensemble.
Sunlight memorials
Again!
The other classy women I saw.
Waiting for their next customers.
PRETTIEST PARK EVER
Just a few people lounging in the park today

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.