Today was Gucci

day 84  //  florence


I slept in a bit today, but then got up and ready because a group of us were going to this artisan workshop place. My friends that are in the fashion class here took a field trip to this workshop where this guy makes all this stuff out of gold and silver (everything from bracelets, to pill boxes, to flasks, to salt and pepper shakers, etc.) and he sells his stuff to brands like Gucci and Dior. So like the salt and pepper holder in there was like 50 euro, but when he sells it to Dior, they sell it for like 800. Not just anyone can go in there and buy stuff, I had to go with the girls from the fashion class because their professor made a deal with the guy that his students could come and buy stuff. So I got a few goodies that I'm super stoked about! Then we went to lunch at Mama's Bakery and got bagel sandwiches... MMM. Then I had to go back to my apartment to charge my camera battery because in photography class today, we had a special assignment. Right when we got to class he explained that we had 2 hours to shoot photos that represented the effects of all the construction going on it Florence. We had to get at least 3 good photos that we will present to the class next week. It was as if we were photojournalists and had to go shoot an event in a limited amount of time. And we had to split up and go individually. So I knew this place filled with construction nearby so I went and got my shots. It didn't take me long so I ended up going back to my apartment and watching Gossip Girl until we had to be back in the classroom. Pretty good class if you ask me ;) Then I just chilled in my room for the rest of the night, watched some Gossip Girl with my roommate Lauren, and studied for my Italian quiz tomorrow. Oh, and for some weird reason I had this sudden urge to do handstands so I moved around some stuff in my room so that I had a clear area. Then I did some handstands and it was awesome. I really couldn't tell you why I did that, but I did. 



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© tessa, etc. Design by MangoBlogs.